Food Grade Guar Gum Powder
Guar gum is one of the best thickening additives, emulsifying additives and stabilizing additives. In Food Industry Guar gum is used as gelling, viscosifying, thickening, clouding, and binding agent as well as used for stabilization, emulsification, preservation, water retention, enhancement of water soluble fiber content etc.
Some food products in which guar gum powder is used:
- Ice Cream, soft drinks & concentrates, puddings
- Chocolate milk, flavoured milks
- Jams, jellies, fruit spreads, jelly sweets
- Bread, biscuit and other baked foods
- Ham and sausages
- Soft cheese and cheese spreads
- Canned or retorted food of fish and meat
- Myonnaise, ketchup, sauce and dressings
- Noodles and pasta
- In Frozen Food Products: Guar gum reduces crystal formation, act as a binder & stabilizer to extend shelf life of Ice-cream.
- In Baked Food Products: Guar gum provides unparallel moisture preservation to the dough and retards fat penetration in baked foods.
- In Dairy Products: Guar Gum improves texture, maintains uniform viscosity and color.
- In Sauces & Salad preparations: Guar gum acts as a water binder in sauces & salad dressings and reduces water & oil separation.
- In Confections: Guar gum controls viscosity, bloom, gel creation, glazing & moisture retention to produce the highest grade confectionary.
- In Beverages: Guar gum provides outstanding viscosity control and reduces calories value in low calories beverages.
- In Pet Food: Guar gum forms gels & retains moisture, acts as a thickening, stabilizer and suspending agent for veterinary preparations.